Paid Media Stategist
Tyler is a graduate of Baldwin Wallace University with a degree in Marketing. He specializes in paid advertising and is certified in Google Adwords, Google Analytics and HubSpot Inbound Marketing. When Tyler’s not geeking out over digital analytics and math stuff, he can be found enjoying a good Fat Head’s beer while watching sports at a local bar. He is also a voracious learner, regularly absorbed in TED talks, videos, and articles improving and expanding his mind.
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Tyler
1) What is one of your favorite quotes?
“One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful.” – Sigmund Freud
2) What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
3) What has been your proudest moment at Hey Now!?
Launching my first set of paid social advertisements.
4) What is one thing most people don’t know about you?
I could eat chicken wings for dinner every night.
5) Best thing about living/working in Cleveland?
Fat Heads Brewery
6) What is something you can’t live without?
7) If you were a type of food, what type of food would you be and why?
Chipotle burrito… because I am a burrito
8) Do you have a nickname?
9) What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
Answering this questionnaire.
10) If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you like to see cast as you?