Looking to standout in your industry or area of expertise? Smart and strategic SEO plans can boost a company’s ROI, conversion, and overall traffic online. You don’t have to be a digital pro to reap the benefits of search engine optimization. Follow these 5 easy steps to get your SEO game started.
- Content is king! One way to draw users to your site is to create good and unique content that is relevant to your primary keywords and/or keyword phrases.
- Get a blog! If your site stays the same more often than not, it is time to invest in a blog. Search spiders are known to feast on fresh content so give them something to munch on. Whether you’re a plumber, a dressmaker, or a social media pro you have a story to tell that is waiting to be blogged (and your potential customers are waiting to read)!
- Get a grasp on Social Marketing and Social Media. Both Social Marketing and Social Media play a large part in SEO. If you can understand sites like Facebook, Twitter, Digg, and Yelp, the better you’ll be able to compete in the almighty search!
- Mix it up! Search engines don’t just pick up written content (blogs) they pick up all content. Get creative! Make videos, podcasts, and social media sites to help build your online presence.
- Sharing is Caring. Make sure that all of your content can be shared easily. Add in social media buttons on every page, article, and video so that users can easily share content with their audience too.