There has never been a more important time for businesses to adjust their marketing budget to invest in digital. Pre-recorded video content may seem like a no-brainer during these times of social distancing – but let’s dive into the logistics.
What exactly is Pre-Recorded Video?
Pre-recorded video content are videos that are recorded in advance and worked into on-going marketing campaigns. However, these types of videos can be recorded in many different ways.
Types of Pre-Recorded Video Content:
Individually- This can be as easy as firing up the camera app on your phone and starting a conversation, discussion, and more with your desired audience. These videos should be recorded before the launch of your marketing campaign and used as micro and macro content to engage your audience. This keeps people connected when face to face time is not an option.
Presentation- Were you supposed to be giving a presentation to a small group or a large room of people? Instead, record it! Once your presentation is pre-recorded, you can then post this video online and send it to those who were planning to attend the event or meeting. This video can then be converted into micro-content for your marketing campaign.
Collaborations- Online collaborations are an easy way to pre-record content your audience will be excited to see. This is when we record live conversations that happen online and turn that recording into video content to deploy. This is the format to use when you want to record video content with people who you can’t physically be with in-person.
What are the benefits of Pre-Recorded Video content?
There are numerous benefits that pre-recorded video content provides to a business, these include:
- Lead Generation – when people register for recorded webinar content , they are typically asked to provide their information, name and email at minimum. As a result, the webinar host is able to collect and build an email list to market against, full of people who are interested in the topic you are covering. These are considered warm leads and can be dropped into your on-going sales funnel to be nurtured into customers.
- Ongoing Sales Opportunities – Once you have a list of interested leads, you can leverage it and market other offerings to these people. They have already proven they are interested in your industry or niche.
- Creating Valuable Industry Connections – Relationships are where it’s at whether in a physical or virtual space. One type of pre-recorded video is to interview an industry expert. As the host, this gives you a great reason to reach out to different industry experts you’ve been wanting to connect with! It’s a wonderful opportunity to create meaningful and mutually beneficial relationships in your industry and valuable content for those watching.
- Generate Valuable Company Content – Interviews with industry leaders, thought leadership driven Powerpoint presentations on relevant topics, how-to videos, and Q&A’s all make excellent video content. But, the best part is that once these videos are recorded they can be edited to provide endless micro content for social media, emails, paid ads, landing pages, and more.
- Cost-effective – if you already have the tools needed to begin your pre-recorded video, which comes standard with most modern computers, creating your content will be extremely cost-effective – if not free!
- Building Trust – Those who watch your pre-recorded video content get the opportunity to see you speak on topics you are knowledgeable about. This causes them to then position you as an expert in your field. The trust will then begin to build and make them more willing to work with you in the future.
- Social Media Exposure – Social media is exploding with pre-recorded videos, many individuals enjoy the opportunity to see and hear the people talking! In total, 84% of all internet traffic is video content, a lot of which is shared from platform to platform. This is just another reason why you NEED to be including pre-recorded videos in your marketing plan.
Pre-recorded video content is a simple way to take your content to the next level.
Are you ready to begin the process of creating virtual experiences for your audience? Don’t do it alone, we can help! Fill out the form below, Hey Now! Media is offering a free 30 minute consultation for any business, organization or individual wanting to learn more about digital and virtual experiences.