Are you considering creating a webinar? With all in-person networking events and sales meetings canceled or moved online, this is the perfect time to shift your strategy from live events to webinars.
We’ve compiled a list of the top 10 reasons you should begin your webinar journey!
1. Lead Generation - when people register for a webinar, they are typically asked to provide their information, name and email at minimum. As a result, the webinar host is able to collect and build an email list to market against, full of people who are interested in the topic you are covering. These are considered warm leads and can be dropped into your on-going sales funnel to be nurtured into customers.
4. Generate Valuable Company Content - Interviews with industry leaders, thought leadership driven Powerpoint presentations on relevant topics, how-to videos, and Q&A’s all make excellent webinar content.
5. Cost-effective - if you already have the tools needed to begin your webinar, which comes standard with most modern computers, creating your webinar will be extremely cost-effective - if not free!
6. The Ability to Create Remotely - There has never been a time in modern history where trade shows, conferences, shows and events have been cancelled. Every lead that would have come from a live event is gone. Webinars allow you to continue your events remotely from wherever you have a webcam.
7. Increase Brand Awareness - Webinars reach your viewers and those who will distribute your webinar across social media accounts and blogs, building awareness and interest.
8. Improve SEO - The average webinar can produce over 10,000 words of new content that will help improve your search engine optimization. SEO refers to how well your webpage performs on Google’s search rankings and helps drive traffic to your website.
9. Ability to Repurpose - The best part about webinar content is that once these videos are recorded they can be edited to provide endless micro content for social media, emails, paid ads, landing pages, and more.
10. Brand Trust - Webinars are used to build trust and give away as much value as possible, they are the perfect way to position yourself as an industry expert in your field.
Is your company looking to shift your strategy from live events to webinars?
Don’t do it alone, we can help! Fill out the form below, Hey Now! Media is offering a free 30-minute consultation for any business, organization or individual wanting to learn more about digital and virtual experiences.