By: Maddie Jackson
Hey Now! Media is so excited to welcome Matt Jaffe as the newest member of the Hey Now! Team. As Hey Now! Project Manager, Matt will serve as the intermediate between clients and the creative side of the business, working closely with clients to ensure their projects run smoothly. Matt looks forward to helping small businesses from the area grow by using his creative background to give something special to companies and Hey Now! Media.
Growing up in Cleveland his entire life, Matt earned a degree in Recording Arts and Technology from Tri-C. Matt’s past professional experience includes working at Moxie, Nordstrom and the House of Blues. These prior jobs gave him experience in effectively communicating with clients, and prepared Matt to do whatever he can at Hey Now! to make sure clients are happy and receive the best quality product/ service possible.
9 Things You Didn’t Know About Hey Now! Media Project Manager: Matt Jaffe
- What is one of your favorite quotes: “Music is my religion.” – Jimi Hendrix
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing? I know it is cliché but…Laundry. I put it off as long as possible.
- What is one thing most people don’t know about you? When I was 21, I was signed to an independent rap label as a producer and artist.
- Best thing about living/working in Cleveland? The lake. From my house you can directly see the lake-it’s underappreciated.
- What is one thing you can’t live without? I love to eat.
- If you were a type of food, what type of food would you be and why? I would be pizza because everyone likes pizza. I’m the life of the party. When pizza is in the room everyone wants that pizza. If you put pizza in front of people arguing, they’ll stop, and that’s me-I’m a good problem solver.
- Do you have a nickname? People just call me by my last name.
- What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done? Becoming a vegetarian and just becoming a really healthy eater.
- If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you like to see cast as you? A young Benicio del Toro. Why? I just think he would do a good job!
Want to welcome Matt Jaffe to the Hey Now! team? Email him at email@example.com.