Inbound Marketing Fellow
Holly is currently an undergraduate student at Baldwin Wallace University studying Public Relations, Marketing, and Management. She works as an Account Executive in BW’s Digital Marketing Clinic, and is currently an intern for the Northeast Ohio International Business Network. With a specialty in social media and website maintenance, blog writing, SEO, and content creation, she is certified in Inbound through HubSpot. When Holly’s not making your social media stellar, she can be found at the nearest Taylor Swift concert. She is a passionate digital marketer with a flair for nonprofit and a fervor for excellent content.
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Holly
1) What is one of your favorite quotes?
“Being fearless is not being completely unafraid, it’s being terrified, but you jump anyways.” -Taylor Swift
2) What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
I hate doing dishes, but I love cooking.
3) What is one thing most people don’t know about you
I’ve been to six Taylor Swift concerts, one that I drove eight hours to.
4) Best thing about living/working in Cleveland?
The nightlife without having to be in the heart of downtown.
5) What is one thing you can’t live without?
6) If you were a type of food, what type of food would you be and why?
An apple- because they can be baked, juiced, eaten on their own, etc. and I aspire to be flexible like that.
7) Do you have a nickname?
8) What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
Passing my Economics class sophomore year; I still don’t know how that happened.
9) If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you like to see cast as you?
Emma Watson; because I’d like to pretend I’m as cool as Hermione Granger.
10) If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
I would probably do all the homework I do in my classes so I could pay attention in class (I’m answering this in class right now).